Certified DOT Physical Examinations
At our Urgent Care our physicians are trained, credentialed and certified DOT Medical Examiners. We provide drug testing services on-site in our state of the art laboratory. Our medical staff and physicians will make your visit and exam as enjoyable and quick as possible so you can get back on the road doing what you do best.
Our certified physician exams will include:
- Review of your medical history
- Measurement of your height, weight, blood pressure and heart rate and a review of your lung, vision and hearing function
- Your exam results will automatically be submitted electronically to the National DOT Registry on your behalf.
- The U.S Department of Transportation requires that anyone applying for, or with, Commercial Driver's License (CDL), must pass this exam a minimum of every two years. Our Urgent Care & Walk-in Clinic makes it easy and convenient.
- Upon completion of the exam, you will leave with your Medical Examination Report and your DOT medical card.
- If you are an employer, who needs DOT examinations completed on an ongoing basis for your employees, look no further than our Urgent Care. We are committed to getting your drivers on the road quickly and safely.